RESERVATIONS/PRICING & SEATING CHART
Our admission charge varies from week to week depending on the artist. No entrees or drinks are included in the cost of admission.
A service fee of $5 per seat will apply and all purchases are non-refundable/non-exchangeable.
Preferential seating is given to our dinner guests. All sets are all ages. The Pacific Jazz Institute at Dimitriou's Jazz Alley does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, color, national or ethnic origin. Jazz Alley is a seated supper club, not a dance hall. Dining is optional.
To view our seating chart, click the seating chart button on the left.
You can make reservations over the phone with our staff or on our web site, please find a show on our calendar page to make your reservations.
* Reservations for parties of six (6) or more must be paid in advance.
STUDENT, MILITARY, SENIOR DISCOUNTS and PROMOTIONS
Jazz Alley offers a 20% discount on food and beverage purchases for Seniors 65 and over Wednesdays and Sundays.
We also offer half price admission for students and military first sets on Wednesdays and second sets on Thursdays. Must have reservations and current student/military ID. Some restrictions apply, call for availability.
For students and military we offer half price admission for 7:30p shows on Wednesdays and 9:30p shows on Thursdays. The discount is applied upon arrival with proof of valid student or military ID and not applicable if you choose to pre-pay for shows. You will have your choice of seats as you enter the room. *Some restrictions apply, call for availability.* If you are using a donated or promotional certificate, voucher, student discount or a 2 for 1 card you'll have your choice of seats upon arrival.
Please see our Directions page.
FREE, COVERED, SECURE PARKING
Jazz Alley Parking has made its final move to the Westin Building Garage. The entrance to the garage will be on the left-hand side of 5th Avenue at 2010 5th Avenue between Lenora and Virginia.
Please see our Club History page.
All ages are welcome at all shows.
Jazz Alley is a smoke-free establishment.
Club closed. However, we do occasionally have events on Monday (See the calendar for more details.)
Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday
Set time: 7:30pm
Second sets may be added at 9:30pm by popular demand.
Thursday, Friday and Saturday
Set times: 7:30pm and 9:30pm
Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
Door time: 6:00pm
Second sets, if added by popular demand, open at 9:15pm.
Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Door times: 5:30pm and 9:15pm
JAZZ UP YOUR EVENT
There are a variety of different ways Jazz Alley can help you create a memorable event. For example:
- Holiday Parties - Professional or personal, Jazz Alley is the perfect spot for a holiday gathering.
- Office Parties - Jazz Alley is available day or night to help make your office holiday party a grand success.
- Treat your group to dinner and a show and get special rates.
- Rent Jazz Alley for a private party, charity fundraiser or corporate event.
- Jazz up your daytime meetings and seminars by holding them in the club.
- Have a great venue booked but need some catering? We can create a menu specific to your event.
- Need a band to perform at your event? Jazz Alley has been bringing the top jazz and blues acts to Seattle for over twenty years. Let us use this experience to help you choose the perfect music for your event.
On October 1, 2011, taxes to pay the construction bonds for Safeco Field expired. This did not come to our attention, as well as many other establishments, until March 2012. Patrons who visted Jazz Alley between 10/01/2011 and 03/15/2012 and bought food and/or beverages inadvertently paid this King County tax of 0.5% or $1.00 on a $200.00 tab. For those customers who attended Jazz Alley during that period, please contact us regarding a refund of the tax paid, with proof of purchase.